A6I – Information Technology
The Maryland Wing Information Technology (IT) Office (MDWG/A6I) supports the wing commander, the wing staff, group commanders, and unit commanders and IT officers by providing technical support on IT issues as needed.
It manages and directs wing-wide information technology programs, serves as a the wing web security administrator, and ensures compliance with CAP directives and regulations regarding information technology across the wing.
IT Product Usage and Guidelines for Wing and Squadron Members
Click here to access the IT Usage Guidelines and Matrix
MDWG Director of IT: SM James Lai
- General IT Support & Office 365 / Teams: 2d Lt Anthony Naia (ITO – Harford Squadron)
- Help Desk: email@example.com
- Webmaster: SM Jim Mandelblatt
- Event Manager and Calendar: Lt Col Glenn Rioux and C/LtCol Andrew Rioux
CAP IT-Related Regulations
- CAPR 120-1 Information Technology Security
- CAPR 110-1 CAP Electronic Systems and Data Administration
- MDWG Supplement 1 to CAPR 60-1 – Event Management - Cadet Program Management
- MDWG Supplement 1 to CAPR 60-3 – Event Management – CAP Emergency Services Training and Operational Missions
MDWG Event Manager Documentation
- MDWG Event Manager Operations Guide
- MDWG Event Manager POC Presentation
CAP Website Tutorial
IT (Office 365/Email) Assistance Requests
If you are a Maryland Wing / Squadron member in need of support with your Office 365 account or other IT-assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the following link to request an Office 365 Account - MDWG Office 365 Account Request.
If you have a Wing or Squadron calendar issue or questions, please contact email@example.com.
Web Changes - Maryland Wing Staff and Squadron Members
Complete this form to request changes or fixes to the MDWG Website: